The occurrence of white spots or patches under the nails due to the presence of air bubbles between the nail and its bed, it is usually caused by:
– an injury to the base of the nail
– -occurs when there is renal failure
– fungal infection
– organ failure
– vitamin deficiency and stress
– lack of zinc and protein
– White spots on the fingernail: small white lines on the nails and change in color of the nails, that eventually become totally white.
– The nails become colorless and brittle losing the original texture.
– Person affected with leukonychia may also have problems like deafness, gingivitis, and hyperkeratosis
Natural treatment :
– Include Proteins, vitamins and a lot of zinc in your diet
– avoid changing your nail polish to often
1. Leukonychia totalis
– Whitening of the entire nail.
– Maybe caused by organ failure, protein malabsorption or a genetic condition.
– Whitening of parts of the nail.
– Whitening or discoloration of the nail in bands that run parallel the nail
– It may be caused by cirrhosis, chemotherapy or physical injury to the nail
– Small white spots appear on the nails and it’s the most common form of leukonychia.
– Cause is injury to the base of the nail.