The main reason for excessive dark armpits and under arms are as under:
- Improper/excessive spray perfumes and deodorants directly on the armpits to get rid of bad odor then the armpit area become darker.
- Deodorants contains metallic salts that cause in darkening the skin tone.
- Improper washing of underarms
- Excessive shaving in armpits
- Excessive use of hair removing creams, chemicals in them can cause discoloration.
- Constant irritation on skin due to friction caused by wearing tight clothes.
- Buildup of dead skin
How To Get Rid Of Dark Armpit:
Do not throw away orange peel, keep them safe as it can be used to lighten the skin tone of your dark underarms.
Keep the orange peels under the sun for a few days. Now, grind the dried peels of the orange with the help of a grinder to make it in powder form. Mix the powdered orange peels with rose water and milk to make a thick paste. Use it to scrub the dark underarms gently for around ten to fifteen minutes. And wash the area with cold water to remove dead skin cells.
Milk With Curd:
I can not count number, how much benefits milk can do. Milk is a good for lightening underarm. The vitamins and fatty acids present in milk are good for the skin as they can help in minimizing the dark skin tone. 2 tablespoon of milk and curd each with 1 tablespoon of flour to it. Mix it and make a thick paste and apply it on dark underarms. Wash it after 15 minutes.
Yogurt, Gram flour, Lemon:
Make a paste by mixing yogurt, gram flour, lime or lemon juice and a little turmeric powder and apply under the arms. Wash it off after half an hour. Repeat every second day.
Cucumber And Lemon:
Apply a mixture of cucumber juice and lemon (equal amount) with 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric powder. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Make a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of 1 teaspoon of cucumber juice, lemon juice and some turmeric powder and apply on your armpits. Wash it off after half an hour.
Lemon, Cucumber And Potato:
Lemon, cucumber and potato are bleaching agents so they offer good solutions for dark underarms and armpits. Rub a piece of lemon or cucumber or potato on the armpit and keep it for sometime. You can also apply juice of lemon or cucumber or potato to cure dark armpits.
Baking soda also acts positively in curing the darkness of the underarms. Use it after bath, apply some baking soda onto the armpits. Check if this suits your skin or if you are allergic to baking soda.
Sandalwood With Rose Water:
You can also try a paste by mixing some sandalwood powder and a few drops of rose water to and apply to your underarms.
More To Follow:
- Do not shave your underarms instead give a try for Waxing for hair removal underarms.
- The best i can suggest is trimming them if you like it.
- Wear cotton clothes.
- Use anti-fungal talcum powder instead of deodorants and antiperspirants.