Not everyone believes this fact that coconuts oil can help you loose weight, but if you research on it, you will find it helpful.
How It Works?
Any time you eat, the digestion process burns off about 10% of the calories you consume. Suppose, you consume 1000 calories in a dinner, then your body uses 100 calories to transform food into energy that energizes your body. So, If you use Coconut oil instead of any other oil/fats/butter, your metabolism speed up to burn more 15% calories. And now, you can burn 150 calories out of 1000. Coconut oil is more water soluble than any other oil, this is the reason it helps to deposit less fat in stores.
Does It Really?
Coconut can help you reduce fat, only if you give it a room to work by eating less and following proper diet.
Coconuts oil is nature’s richest source that helps in raising metabolism leading to weight loss. They also have other special health giving benefits, 3-5 tablespoons of coconut oil will be helpful. It can help you fight with diseases such as sinus infections, fatigues, headaches, high blood pressure, it will also help you balance mentally and spiritually.
Coconut oil is still not the magic that people can just add to the diet and watch the pounds melt away from their body. You have to follow the regular diet and then only coconut oil can help you as it increases the chances of burning calories from 10% to 15%. You can add it happily to your diet to see the more 5% effect and cannot just rely on it. if followed proper diet with coconut, you can also expect to build some muscle while trimming fat and gaining more energy. According to the survey, people have reported to benefits with amazing energy and feelings after adding coconut oil to their diet.
- Do not change workout frequency or intensity
- Follow good diet plan
- Add 3-5 tablespoon of coconut oil to the diet plan
- Follow at least 2-3 months to check results
- The key is to replace the unhealthy cooking oil ith coconut oil
- You can also take coconut oil just straight or add in cooking
- Use Coconut oil for frying, baking, in dips
- Make your own coconut oil salad
- Make your own coconut oil mayonnaise
- Make your own coconut oil ketchup
- Make your own coconut oil Choclate milk
- Add many more, research on google for any mentioned recipe on how make it with coconut oil